PATTON TANK STGB Chat

@SleeperService ... could you reference your T40 ? The only T40 I can find in my Research comes up as an Gun motor Carriage based on the M3/M4 chassis ? I will put your name in for a French M26 and we can change that if I see this T40 ? I really like the Idea of an engineering vehicle in the same vein as an M32 but based on the pershing/Patton M46.

16 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

@SleeperService ... could you reference your T40 ? The only T40 I can find in my Research comes up as an Gun motor Carriage based on the M3/M4 chassis ? I will put your name in for a French M26 and we can change that if I see this T40 ? I really like the Idea of an engineering vehicle in the same vein as an M32 but based on the pershing/Patton M46.

Whoops Sorry :blush:Got the number wrong it's the T39 Armored Engineer Vehicle from 1951 as;

Engineer_Armored_Vehicle_T39.png

• Thanks 1

@SleeperService Ok i was able to track some info down. The T39 Eng. Vehicle was an actual vehicular prototype based on the M46 It qualifies. Good Idea and Im looking forward to seeing this built. It will get added to the list of Acceptable options. 

• Thanks 1

So far we’re static and holding at 22. We’re three short of the needed sign-ups to get an ok from Enzo. So if anyone reading this wants to signup or knows someone interested in the Patton series of Tanks and there respective Progeny. Please have them come take a look maybe we can get them to sign up.

Anyone interested in this ? Its really a good idea for a build as I’ve said Before this covers 72 Years of Armor history in one big chunk. Everything from the 1945 M26 Pershing thru to the most Modern Israeli M60 Magach MK 7. It includes all the variants and progeny of each of the 4 major marks. From the M26/46, M47, M48, & M60. We only need two more to make this a reality folks. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle