Diorama-"Return to England"

17 hours ago, Dazey said:

I don't see the photos either (just the names of the images). I've tried Safari (and even Firefox!).

David

9 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Regrettably, I can't seem to open these. I've copy/pasted into Chrome and Firefox but no joy.:fraidnot: How are chaps viewing them, please?

1 hour ago, Gorby said:

I would love to say how fantastic the photos are, but after having this post open for five hours - still not appeared. :sad:

59 minutes ago, Steve27752 said:

No pics for me.

How about this time?

gmd5c6fu3o0y7defb6pw_thumb.jpg

viu9bu4veauy0yhl8sz9_thumb.jpg

kfd7qoyn60zd3ueo9xu5_thumb.jpg

gg0t9sbzoaqmttrmf4ly_thumb.jpg

7nkbtoprnlz2m7jnrr13_thumb.jpg

Edited by PaladinLJJ
  • Like 4

Love it!  Some great work and imagination on display.  I hope you get a chance to see the White Cliffs of Dover yourself one day.  Next year is a big one for the RAF.  Its 100th birthday.  I expect there will be plenty of Spitfires over Dover so a good time to come to Britain!

6 minutes ago, Meatbox8 said:

Love it!  Some great work and imagination on display.  I hope you get a chance to see the White Cliffs of Dover yourself one day.  Next year is a big one for the RAF.  Its 100th birthday.  I expect there will be plenty of Spitfires over Dover so a good time to come to Britain!

Thanks a lot, guy! So sorry I didn't find the mistake of spell on DOVER Cliff until you notice me. Truly I am now thinking ahout that travel.

• Like 1

On 2017/10/21 at 8:04 PM, The Tomohawk Kid said:

Brings back memories of the Frog version of Dogfight Doubles, they included a picture frame and a background to mount the models to.

413607453.jpg

Well done.

Thomo.

Thanks! These kits seems aged and quite interesting.

On 2017/10/23 at 3:32 PM, The Tomohawk Kid said:

They date from the late '60s to tie in with BoB film. They didn't sell well as they were not particulary good value for money being just a black and Green series kits being sold at a premuim and as a consquence quite rare now.

Thomo.

Seems like March Box‘s model kits in nowadays. BTW, March Box is quite popular in China, that's a very very happy memory for lots boys in 1980s and 90s.

Very original way of presenting the models. Very well done. You can get many perspectives by moving across in front of the picture, the Spits will seem to move through the air. Love it.

Regards,

Mike

On 2017/10/27 at 12:00 PM, kapam said:

Amazing!

Proof that this hobby really does produce works of art.

Also a great way for non-modellers to admire your work.

:thanks:

On 2017/10/27 at 4:29 PM, Ventora3300 said:

Very original way of presenting the models. Very well done. You can get many perspectives by moving across in front of the picture, the Spits will seem to move through the air. Love it.

Regards,

Mike

Thank you guys. I'll thought scale model is a hobby and also art.