Panzer VI Tiger STGB - POLL NOW OPEN!

Ozzy

Though I would do a little advertising up in the Armour section, there are currently 17 members signed up so far. As you can see below there is plenty of scope for the build that the moderators are content with.

Time to put my head above the parapet, hopefully this one can ride the bow wave of the IV STGB.

To cut a long story short it's a chance for us all to build a Tiger!

The qualifying types:

VK 36.01( Henschel prototype)

VK 45.01 (Porsche prototype)

VK 45.02 (2nd Porsche prototype)

Tiger I, initial, early, mid, late. Either fighting or support variants.

Tiger Ii. Either fighting or support variants.

sturmtiger

Jagtiger all variants.

Ferdinand ( built off the VK 45.01 hull)

Elefant ( built off the VK 45.01 hull)

any scale you wish to build.

come join in the fun, the next available space on the STGB calendar is during 2019. To navigate to the sign up page just tap on the link in my signature block.

Edited by PlaStix
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you haven't signed up already, pop down to the Group Build area and sign up.

not long after this STGB got the required numbers, I wrote off to the tank museum down in Bovington.  To see if there was any chance of a free ticket for a prize, I got an e-mail back saying all complementary tickets had been  allocated for 2018 try again in January. So I did and below is a family ticket for the tank museum valid until Jan 2019, I just need to workout with Stix and Enzo the fairest way to award this prize.

a big thank you to the tank museum.

image.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’ll just bump this one to the top, 2 weeks to go before the start of the GB. Hopefully everyone has an idea of what there going to build, personally I can’t wait to start.

9 minutes ago, Rogue705 said:

Still undecided 🤔

There’s probably to much choice out there,

Hi @Ozzy,

am I still able to join the Tiger GB? I have an ambush of tigers currently in my stash just waiting to be released (yes, an 'ambush' really is the collective noun for tigers - how cool is that?!)

Many thanks,

Andrew

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sancho Panzer said:

Hi @Ozzy,

am I still able to join the Tiger GB? I have an ambush of tigers currently in my stash just waiting to be released (yes, an 'ambush' really is the collective noun for tigers - how cool is that?!)

Many thanks,

Andrew

Andrew,

you are more than welcome to join the GB, I’m liking the collective noun. How many are you planning to build?

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Andrew,

you are more than welcome to join the GB, I’m liking the collective noun. How many are you planning to build?

Hi Ozzy,

Thanks - I’ll aim for just the one I think, and it will probably be a 1/48 Sturmtiger which I’ve had in the stash for a while.

Cheers, Andrew 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Badder I had to look that up, it made me chuckle.

I thought everyone knew that! I guess I spent too many evenings at the start of this century, whiling away the hours in WAP chat rooms and necessarily learning the lingo! It wasn't easy trying to chat someone up in messages of 40 letters or less! ROFL!

Rearguards

Badder 

• Haha 1