Polar Lights The Bride of Frankenstein

Definitely something different! These 'horror' models are what first got me into modelling when I was a nipper. I think the 'Forgotten Prisoner' was my first. I seem to recall that some of them glowed in the dark, or was that just me having bad dreams?

1 hour ago, Gorby said:

Definitely something different! These 'horror' models are what first got me into modelling when I was a nipper. I think the 'Forgotten Prisoner' was my first. I seem to recall that some of them glowed in the dark, or was that just me having bad dreams?

Yes they did glow in the dark some of them,i remember building the Wolfman kit his head and hands glowed in the dark very scary !!

Going to scratch build lots of laboratory props and mad scientist high voltage instruments to get this kit looking more like the movie,should be a challenge !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have been busy scratchbuilding lots of parts for this screen capture diorama, including making the castle walls from polystyrene blocks covered with pva glue and toilet paper to add strength and painted with craft acrylic paints. I wanted to show a cutaway of the castle laboratory showing all of the wacky mad scientist gadgets that was similar to those in the movie. I still have to paint the Bride's face and add loads more details, but here are a few pics for now.

gckomjC.jpg
i0SEonH.jpg
I9GGS2Y.jpg
Jv88iqO.jpg
LrIwbct.jpg
fwLiCOZ.jpg
SOF5uXb.jpg
0GOdy2I.jpg
CDQHDe8.jpg
1n0llIH.jpg
Tl1tJUF.jpg
UdnLbPt.jpg