Hobby Boss 1/48 Su-27 Ukrainian Digital

Mike Mcellaney

Its been a little while since I have done a GB so I am in with the Hobby Boss 1/48 Su-27

I will be doing it as  Ukrainian in Digital Camo using the Foxbot decals and paint masks

The only other items I will be adding is a seat from Quickboost and a Pitot Tube from Masters

IMG_0387

IMG_0388

IMG_0390

IMG_0391

IMG_0392

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sanjuro said:

Here you will find the list of importers for Hobby Boss products (email / phone):

http://www.hobbyboss.com/index.php?g=home&m=page&a=index&id=131&l=en

You may also try to contact the seller of this kit.

Thanks for that

Will give the importers a call, got the kit when it was first released can't even remember which supplier I bought it from, just put it on the shelf without opening it 

Hopefully you'll be able to get a replacement in time to meet the deadline - given that the upper fuselage is packed separately by hand, one wonders how this ever got past quality control.

I've also got the Foxbot decals and masks for this and the 27-UB but need to get a bit further with mt Eagles before committing to this group build.

This one is back on

Received an email from Creative Models the replacement fuselage top is on its way, now how is that for service

Wish every supplier was as good as that, I know they are the importers for Hobby Boss but I did not even buy the kit from them, got it back in December 2016 from Emodels 

• Like 3

Well picked up the replacement fuselage top on Friday from the post office

Finally been able to make a start on the model, have made up the cockpit using the kit decals, which with some Micro Sol settled down nicely over the raised detail

IMG_0409

• Like 2