Art Model MiG E-8/2 1:72

This really exotic MiG was intended to be the MiG-23, but the powerplant didnt work which also led to the first bail out at Mach 2.15. My model was featured in ModellFan 2015/09.

mige8_2013a

• Like 23

Thank you! I used different mr hobby and Model Master polish colors panelwise. The model is changed a lot, because the kit didnt look like the real thing...and yes...you can call me rivetcounter :doh:

mige8_2013b

• Like 4

Polishing panelwise with taped borders gives the effect. I have many different tools, separated in alu, steel, titan not to mix the tints

mige8_2013c

• Like 6

1 hour ago, replicant said:

The model is changed a lot, because the kit didnt look like the real thing...

That explains a lot, as I didn't recall the Art Model kit being that good a replica.  Yours is a stunner, no doubt about it, and the NMF is simply outstanding.

Very well done!

On 9.10.2017 at 19:23, Vultures1 said:

That explains a lot, as I didn't recall the Art Model kit being that good a replica.  Yours is a stunner, no doubt about it, and the NMF is simply outstanding.

Very well done!

Thank you all and

Vultures1 you are right,

the fuselage was really off, it looked like another plane. I saw some early builds and stopped. But i wanted this so much for more than 30 years. Love hurts!!!!:fight:

mige8_2013d

• Like 1