North American FJ-2 Fury

Sabrejet

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 7:37 PM, Corey in Colorado said:

I posted some photos of my finished FJ-2 here and also a short two post write up of my build.  
Write up

Photos

@Sabrejet you might find it interesting.  I’d like to hear your feedback too!

Corey

Both links kick me back without opening ? 

4 minutes ago, Corey in Colorado said:

if it takes you to a blue Tapatalk page, there should be a little white button at the bottom that says “continue in browers.”  That should take you to it, I think.

Yes but it wont stay on the page long enough for me to press the button. No worries Its more than likely an issue on my end, as I only use cellular for internet viewing. 

5 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yes but it wont stay on the page long enough for me to press the button. No worries Its more than likely an issue on my end, as I only use cellular for internet viewing. 

see if this works for you:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hyperscale/kitty-hawk-1-48-fj-2-fury-t520795-s40.html

the write up is towards the end of the thread

Edited by Corey in Colorado
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

For those that may want to display their FJ-2 Fury with the fuselage separated at the break with an exposed engine. I just bought an Academy F-86 Sabre and in the kit they supply a very reasonable full J47 as well as an aft fuselage dolly. The Academy kit comes in the box with the full Sabre fuselage but giving you the option to separate the fuselage at the break and installing an exposed engine with the rear fuselage on the dolly.  Those parts should work well with the KH -2 Fury since KH left the later J65 for the -3 in their earlier kit.  

Edited by jpk