1/35 MK.A Whippet

Seen so many great builds of this tanks thought I would have a go,not in the class of many I have seen but this is my best and I'm happy with it,Painted with acrylics weathered with pastels and oils,build was very easy as I have found the Meng kits all this way.Cheers.tn_ed2edb0c-6dd4-47ca-92b2-f9ac7033ca1a.tn_139e1a2e-d69f-4f15-ac70-59225f9d4049.tn_ac0e0e7d-8923-4195-80d2-b59676fe8a8d.tn_4db9d3a1-0d35-490b-8f4c-e5e282ed2e13.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

Looking good Jim.  Weathering is right on.

Yes this Meng kit was pretty easy but the tracks weren't fun.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd,I normally am all thumbs with tracks but I found these not to bad,can't remember the amount for each side but one was spot on and the other was one less,go figure!!

59 minutes ago, ScootyPuffJunior said:

You've done a great job on the Whippet.

I've built the Takom version and I have the Meng version in my stash and I'm looking forward to working on it.

Should have fun,both these companies are making great kits Thanks

2 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Morning Jim,

There have been a few of these posted on here lately, and yours is up there with the best of them. Nice one.

John.

Yes I have seen many that put mine in the shadows,but your kind words are appreciated Cheers Jim.

2 hours ago, Billydick said:

Nice job Jim.  Just got one of these. Looking forward to building it and if I can build it  as good as yours, I'll be very happy ! :goodjob:

BillyD

Thanks BillyD,I'm sure you will,just be aware of the tracks especially around the front sprockets,other than that everything goes together very well Cheers.

• Like 1