This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

dude_gan_ainm

PK-110 HS.125-600

2 hours ago, Clashcityrocker said:

Is it the wrong way round though?  

nigel

Yes, red first

Just shows how the mind can play tricks, I hadn't picked up that the red and blue are reversed. A banana each for the more observant readers. 🍌🍌

15 hours ago, Clashcityrocker said:

Is it the wrong way round though?  

nigel

I think Jimbob is doing an Irish bird so it’s green / white / orange, which is correct. Looks like a visit to the optometrist is in order for a few of our BM members?? 

Cheers.. Dave 

If that's green/white/orange, it's an object lesson in how bad an uncontrolled image workflow can make colours look. There's a 'learning opportunity' about judging historic colours from photos you find online.

I'll have to have a look on my photo editing computer, see how it looks there- on my phone, it's muddy blue and ugly red. And white(ish).

Must admit, I only know this "Irish link" because I've been following Jimbob's build thread since the Matchbox GB from earlier this year. Had I not known that I probably would have thought the same as well.

You're right about the judging historic photo's bit - it's a minefield of sorts.

Cheers.. Dave

1 hour ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Must admit, I only know this "Irish link" because I've been following Jimbob's build thread since the Matchbox GB from earlier this year. Had I not known that I probably would have thought the same as well.

You're right about the judging historic photo's bit - it's a minefield of sorts.

Cheers.. Dave

Holey Scheme assumptions Batman! I saw the green as blue. Talk about willing myself to think it was anything accept RAF.

So sorry Jimbob!