Welcome and Rules

Enzo the Magnificent

Hi guys,

Welcome to the "Matchbox II" GB! :welcome:

The group build is open to models of MATCHBOX. This includes planes, afv's, cars, ships, etc. It has to be a original Matchbox kit. if you are not sure look here. http://www.matchboxkits.org

If you want to know for sure just ask us.

If you want to use same AM, than all model materials and any amount of after-market accessories and scratch building is allowed.

As I have said, what if's are allowed. The only rule for this is that the mainpart of the model is a Matchbox kit. 

So a Matchbox plane with a new nose and some more modifications are good, but a for example Airfix kit with a matchbox nose is a no go. But I think that you guys will understand what I mean.

Duration: 00.00h on Saturday 7th Oktober 2017 to 24.00h on Sunday 10th Februari 2018

Hosts: ArnieC, vvpelt68

As usual, the general Britmodeller GB Rules apply, basically:

• models must be no more than 25% complete when entered
  • participants must establish and maintain a 'Work in Progress' thread throughout their build, complete with photographs
  • participants must post photographs of their completed build(s), in the GB Gallery
  • a Poll (open to all members) will be held at the end of the GB, based on the photographs posted in the Gallery
  • the GB threads must not be used for the purposes of buying or selling anything

In case of doubt please ask the hosts before posting your thread.

The most important part is afcourse to have fun, but that will be no problem with a Matchbox kit.:D

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 4

• Arniec locked, unlocked and locked this topic