1/72 - Mil Mi-24P "Hind-F" (new variant) by Zvezda - released - new Black Dog set & HAD Decals

Homebee

In the framework of the recent toy tradefair Mir Detstva 2017, held at Moscow, Zvezda is reported having announced, as follow up to it's Mi-24V/VP "Hind-E" kit (ref.7293), a 1/72nd Mil Mi-24P "Hind-F" for 2018.

To be followed.

Source AlexGRD: http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100171&sid=b7252e4ad3d849de8e26c4c009281a81

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Decal from box - Zvezda will show in next few days - its design just finished and coordinated, its will be comprehensive decal form modern Russia  operation helicopters, three marking scheme. But a little later Begemot will release big decal for Mi-24P, as did it before for Mi-24V/VP - it will be something about 30-40-50 markings, i'm work about it just now.

Mi-24P.jpg

Edited by kotey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just throwing it out there......I'm not seeing much discrepancy in rear fuselage length between the Zvezda sprue shots above, and the much maligned 1/48th Monogram offering. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?? (Off topic, I know, but it's something I have pondered on for awhile). Perhaps the fin leading edge angle is marginally different.....!?  :hmmm:

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, RODH2 said:

Just throwing it out there......I'm not seeing much discrepancy in rear fuselage length between the Zvezda sprue shots above, and the much maligned 1/48th Monogram offering. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?? (Off topic, I know, but it's something I have pondered on for awhile). Perhaps the fin leading edge angle is marginally different.....!?  :hmmm:

I'm not sure I understand your post. You don't see much difference in length between the 1/72 offering and the 1/48 kit. Do you want to run that past me again?

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:39 AM, kotey said:

Decal from box - Zvezda will show in next few days - its design just finished and coordinated, its will be comprehensive decal form modern Russia  operation helicopters, three marking scheme. But a little later Begemot will release big decal for Mi-24P, as did it before for Mi-24V/VP - it will be something about 30-40-50 markings, i'm work about it just now.

Mi-24P.jpg

Andrey I hope there's a good selection of African, Asian & South American markings in this sheet, otherwise  we'd better have a second sheet to cover the gaps.:penguin:

8 hours ago, chris57 said:

I'm not sure I understand your post. You don't see much difference in length between the 1/72 offering and the 1/48 kit. Do you want to run that past me again?

Taking SCALE into account, the Monogram tail boom doesn't seem shorter than the Zvezda offering......The Monogram tail rotor clashes with the main Rotor and rear Elevator "wings', but it seems the rotors are too long, as opposed to the tail boom being too short, as has been stated many times. Anyone have any thoughts on this......?

16 hours ago, stakor said:

... and Cyprus with new camouflage would be very welcome!

BTW - on the forthcoming Begemot sheet will be "A" versions depicted above?

Cyprus - early and late scheme, but this helicopter in modeller look is mix from Mi-24P and Mi-35M.

And yes, i'm initially going to make three timelines of Mi-24s decals - early (A and D), mid (V, VP) and late (P), so, third decals (for A and D) will be too, probably in 2019.

• Like 4

Glad to hear that !!! :)

On 1/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, kotey said:

Cyprus - early and late scheme, but this helicopter in modeller look is mix from Mi-24P and Mi-35M.

That's the point! :) As I have Zvezda Mi-35M and soon Mi-24P this will not be a problem :P... just  decals.