1:32nd Puma HC1 RAF

HL-10

I have dug my Matchbox 32nd scale Puma out of the stash.

Unfortunately the decals are unusable, the tissue paper "protector" has become stuck to the decals and can't be shifted  :(

I am after a set of decals for an RAF Puma, in the original Grey/Green camo.

I have not been able to locate any aftermarket decals, yet.

Does anyone know if there are any available for a RAF Puma?

Many thanks,

Angelo :)

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 8:06 PM, 71chally said:

The only bits that I'm aware of is a set of metal wheels, I think by SAC.

Thanks, its amazing that no aftermarket details have been made for this kit......but then why no 1/48 Puma either!

• Like 2

I recently had a walk around an HC2 at the Linton families day (72 Sqn reunion). The airframe is festooned with additions from even my time on it and would make a prime candidate for Airfix to add a 1/48 to their existing line of Uk helos. I'm sure the RAF would be forthcoming if someone showed some interest.

11 hours ago, tarlucan said:

I recently had a walk around an HC2 at the Linton families day (72 Sqn reunion). The airframe is festooned with additions from even my time on it and would make a prime candidate for Airfix to add a 1/48 to their existing line of Uk helos. I'm sure the RAF would be forthcoming if someone showed some interest.

I did 12 years on the buggers, I seriously hope nobody wastes their time with a 1/48th kit...

...I could tolerate a modern 1/72nd version (so I could do a pre-PNU, post Gulf 1 cab) .