Scout & Wasp in multi scales from S&M

Julien

He has been asked to do a Whirlwind rotary, but if tempted, it would be a Turbine. I did suggest tooling for an alternative nose, but that puts the cost up.

At the mention of the Scout and Wasp, there were 3 advance orders for a big Scout, Julien, Bish and I all said yes immediately! He's got enough work for two years already, so anything else will be a while yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To my credit card's dismay, I predict a hive of wasps will be appearing in my stash (a more acceptable version than the little swine dealt with by Rentokil's GBAD), along with more than a few Scouts. And a turbine Whirlwind? Not good for a chap's bank account at all...

Another hand up here for at least a pair of Wasps and maybe a Scout too if there's a RM marking option. What with this and the forthcoming Canberra, Mel has, I'm sure made a lot of us very happy.

I'm only sorry that I hesitated and missed out on the Hastings!

Edge

21 hours ago, Julien said:

We could do with some pics for the walkaround section if you can get any.

I was thinking more along the lines of taking a scanner to the AP but as the museum has three Scouts on display and the HAF have a flyer, photos shouldn't be a problem.

29 minutes ago, Aeronut said:

I was thinking more along the lines of taking a scanner to the AP but as the museum has three Scouts on display and the HAF have a flyer, photos shouldn't be a problem.

Thx.

Julien

Well I'm definitely good for a Wasp, in RNZN scheme & a Turbine Whirlwind too, I've a photo saved somewhere of one in Malaya during the "emergency" with a Kiwi zap on, probably working with Kiwi troops.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

Well I might say stuff the Air Fixed procrastination and the Freighted dog going astray - I'll be in for the proverbial truck load of these if they are half decent!

My favourite whirly bird of all time - even beats the Sea King...

I have 6 AS-12 missiles from CMK in the stash if non are provided to spice them up  - just hope S&M provide the rails and supports...

Go you good thing S&M !

On 9/25/2017 at 8:44 AM, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Skellen!!! Who Dares Wins with T bar and two SAS types suspended below with Hatton rounds in their shotguns please!

Was thinking the same thing! Loved that movie! Even with the cheesy acting.
whodwin11.jpg

whodwin10.jpg

• Like 4