Gravity Colours ???

D1fuN0

Email I received today, haven't looked into if it is legit:

We contact you to inform that our old web dominion www.gravitycolors.com has been kidnaped by our American distributor.

Therefore the online shop has been supplanted and is starting to bottle some product that appear to be Gravity Colors but they are not. These products are not Gravity Colors.

Gravity Colors is a Spanish brand created by profesional modelers in order to offer products to any level and skill modelers, easy to use, and always according to an standard of high quality in every single product. Reject imitations: The real Gravity Colors products are packed in glass bottles.

From now on, we will attend your requests in the new web dominion: www.gravity-colors.com deliveries will be made, same as always, by DHL Express, and with the same delivery costs as before. In the same way, the new email address is [email protected]instead of [email protected].

Gravity Colors is not responsible for orders made on the old web www.gravitycolors.com from now on.

In order to compensate for the inconvenience, we will give you a free bottle of our Surface Primer in every orders over 30€, made before October 15th, 2017.

We thank you for your trust in our products and service, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Antonio Fernández Caballero.

That's odd as I always though gravity US was the same as gravity EU just 2 locations to better equip the globe and keep shipping times down... obviously not. Either way long live gravity EU as I've used them a few times now and never had any issuse with them. 

Shaun 

• Like 1

They were. They split apart and are now fighting, it appears.

I'm in the US, and the Gravity Colors I've always ordered, before the split, came in plastic bottles. I think its an exaggeration on Antonio's part to call the U.S. paint counterfeit.

I've talked to the U.S. guy, and he was upset at the Euro division. His side of the story: he was upset that the euro division wasn't being helpful or communicative. He couldn't get custom colors his customers wanted. I once waited four months, and he finally said the Euro division wouldn't deliver the custom colors I had ordered.

To me that dash between gravity and colours is a hyphen which is a sign ( - ) used to join two words together.

And I have a couple of their colours ( made in EU ) and one is still in shrink wrap, never opened  and is near half gone by way of evaporation.

4 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

To me that dash between gravity and colours is a hyphen which is a sign ( - ) used to join two words together.

And I have a couple of their colours ( made in EU ) and one is still in shrink wrap, never opened  and is near half gone by way of evaporation.

Same here!  I have Zero Paints and Cobra Colors (from 2005ish) that have barely evaporated.