'LEGENDS FROM ST.LOUIS'

Hello,Friends - Here are two aircraft that hold very special places in my heart.The 'F-4 Phantom' and 'F-15E Strike Eagle'.They are Hasegawa and Revell kits respectively.Mainly OOB builds,I added homemade seat straps to both from masking tape and intake blanks and cockpit access step to the 'Phantom' from plasticard and wire.Both are finished in Enamel Paints and Varnish.

I hope you may enjoy viewing them.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘All the very best,Paul.

35505300951_62805fc815_b.jpg35596446266_cc31a3992c_b.jpg'SCALE MODELS GALLERY''SCALE MODELS GALLERY''SCALE MODEL SHOW''SCALE MODELS GALLERY''SCALE MODEL SHOW'34827734513_db6de9765b_b.jpg35597359646_9a3791e3c6_b.jpg35597355336_c46364e735_b.jpg'SCALE MODEL SHOW'35506090771_7245ded6b6_b.jpg34827741893_d1a29ef460_b.jpg35249916440_45f74f3ac1_b.jpg35506094991_7238bdaab8_b.jpg34827733133_4427fea168_b.jpg'SCALE MODELS GALLERY''SCALE MODEL SHOW'

ย 

• Like 24

Hello,F-32 - Many thanks for your very kind and much appreciated reply.I'm pleased that you like them.I have many more 'Phantom' builds planned and also a couple of 'Strike Eagles', one of which will wear 'Tiger Meet' markings.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ All the very best,Paul.

On 16/09/2017 at 6:40 PM, russ c said:

Both look superb Paul, nice one(s)

ย 

On 16/09/2017 at 7:12 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Very nice work on both ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

On 16/09/2017 at 7:22 PM, PlaStix said:

Two more exquisite aircraft builds Paul! Your detailing and finish are top notch! Once again:ย :worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

ย 

On 16/09/2017 at 8:08 PM, Dave N said:

Both excellent builds Paul. Your attention to detail and super clean finish is especially effective on the Phantom, imho

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  cheers, Dave

ย 

21 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Two outstanding builds Paul. the best scheme ever to grace the ย Phantom and the F15 that looks as futuristic today as it did in the seventies

when I first clapped eyes on one!:thumbsup:

ย 

20 hours ago, cngaero said:

Very impressive Paul. I particularly like the Phantom.

ย 

20 hours ago, Meatbox8 said:

They both look great.ย  Of course I'm biased but I particularly like the Phantom.ย  Can't wait for the Airfix release.ย 

Hello,Friends - Many thanks to each and every one of you for your very kind and much appreciated replies.As you will no doubt be aware by now, the 'Phantom' and 'Strike Eagle' hold very special places in my heart.The 'Phantom' is my lifelong 'No.1'.

ย I'm delighted that the new Airfix release of a British Phantom is imminent.Without doubt,it will be extremely popular.I hope this may be 'upsized' to 1/48 scale.The Hasegawa renditions are very expensive now and not easy to come by.The 'F4E/F/G Variants are also in need of urgent attention.Take heed Airfix or Academy!!:please:

ย My current build is a 1/48 Phantom in 'A&B Anniversary Scheme'.The Decals are by 'CAM'.They look beautiful but are proving tricky to work with.Today has seen the main Decals applied to the starboard main fuselage section.A little 'Cosmetic Artistry' with a fine brush will be needed here and there when this stage is completed but my confidence in a successful result has grown sufficiently to add a few photos of how she looks at present."Phingers-Crossed!"๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘All the very best,Paul.

IMG_0770IMG_0771IMG_0781IMG_0782

ย 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, old thumper said:

Very nicely done, I'm not really a jet person but the Phantom in Royal Navy colours always takes me back to my childhood and watching Warship on the telly. I can still hearย Rod Stewart with "We Are Sailing".

Hello,OT - Thank you for your very kind and much appreciated reply.'Warship' is a trip down Memory Lane and so is 'We Are Sailing'.Great stuff! No doubt you'll be treating us all to another of your Matchbox Masterpieces in due course and I look forward to that.

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Very nice Phantom in the Royal Navy markings and the F-15 looks superb to.

Nice work with the Alcock and Brown phantom ! Shame about the decals but you have made a great recovery keep going looking forward to seeing it completedย :D

ย 

Guyย 

• Like 1

On 18/09/2017 at 6:15 PM, F4u said:

Hi Paul,

Very nice Phantom in the Royal Navy markings and the F-15 looks superb to.

Nice work with the Alcock and Brown phantom ! Shame about the decals but you have made a great recovery keep going looking forward to seeing it completedย :D

ย 

Guyย 

Hello,Guy - Many thanks for your very kind and much appreciated reply.Iโ€™ll persevere but looking forward to getting this build completed.

• Like 1