Need help from Flightradar24 or any other flight tracker users

stevehnz

In 2014, my eldest son & I flew Cathay Pacific to the UK & back. Upon out return, I looked our flights up on Flightradar24 & was surprised to see we'd flown the HKG-LHR-HKG legs in the same aircraft, a Boeing 777-300ER, B-KQA I think, & this is what I'd like confirmed or corrected if possible. 3 years later, not having a paid subscription to FR24 or any of the similar websites, I can no longer look our flights up to confirm this so I'm hoping that someone who does have a sub might be able to help out on this if indeed this is possible. Our flights were Hong Kong - London, flight CX257 on the 17 September 2014 & return CX 256 on the 12 October 20. I've recently become keen on the idea pf airliner modelling after seeing some of the wonderful efforts to be found in these pages & fancy a Zvezda 1/144  777-300 with some 26decals for the scheme current when we flew, it'd be nice if it carried the righr rego too.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

Ah, doesn't look possible for FR24.

I can only go back 12 months.

I can't find it on Flightaware, Planefinder or ADSB Exchange.

Sorry Steve, you could be out of luck.

It does, however, seem to be a common route for that aircraft.

Rick.

I've been having a look at FR24, even a business account only gives a years back searches. Flightaware appears to offer searches by year & /or date but for a fairly exorbitant amount for what I'm after so it may be that my quest is not  realistic via this route. maybe an email to Cathay Pacific might get me there. I'm surmising that KQA was the plane we flew as its the only CP 777-300 I've got saved in my photos folder. I distinctly recall that just after the flights FR24 showed we'd flown the same plane both directions.

Steve.

• 3 months later...
On 16/09/2017 at 12:02 PM, stevehnz said:

In 2014, my eldest son & I flew Cathay Pacific to the UK & back. Upon out return, I looked our flights up on Flightradar24 & was surprised to see we'd flown the HKG-LHR-HKG legs in the same aircraft, a Boeing 777-300ER, B-KQA I think, & this is what I'd like confirmed or corrected if possible. 3 years later, not having a paid subscription to FR24 or any of the similar websites, I can no longer look our flights up to confirm this so I'm hoping that someone who does have a sub might be able to help out on this if indeed this is possible. Our flights were Hong Kong - London, flight CX257 on the 17 September 2014 & return CX 256 on the 12 October 20. I've recently become keen on the idea pf airliner modelling after seeing some of the wonderful efforts to be found in these pages & fancy a Zvezda 1/144  777-300 with some 26decals for the scheme current when we flew, it'd be nice if it carried the righr rego too.

Steve.

Hi Steve, 

Apologies, I don’t lurk here too often and have only just seen this.  I have access to flight records for only Heathrow, but they go back a few more decades. ;-) Your inbound flight was on B-KQN, but you are correct, you returned on B-KQA.  

Regards,

Darren

• Thanks 1