Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great Jagd. I have the Dragon kit so your work will be very useful👍.

Can you tell me how you can obtain such good pics? Light, details and focus are perfect!.

Thanks you.

Ciao

Filippo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2020 at 11:58 AM, Phil1960 said:

Great Jagd. I have the Dragon kit so your work will be very useful👍.

Can you tell me how you can obtain such good pics? Light, details and focus are perfect!.

Thanks you.

Ciao

Filippo

Hi, thanks for your comments

Andy Moore make a great tutorial about photographic technic on this forum.

i use the same method. Good light (3 spots in a lightbox) good cameras (Canon 1000D and 6D) and some works in Photoshop (white balance - little sharpness)

;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Longbow said:

Great build and paint job, but what's with all the Mig advertising ?

Do you work for Mig ?

Thanks for comment,

yes, i'm freelance and i do layout of books for Ammo and i post some pict for this brand too.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PanZair said:

Thanks for comment,

yes, i'm freelance and i do layout of books for Ammo and i post some pict for this brand too.

 

Very Nice !! Are the Mig books/magazines any relation to the MENG AFV books and magazines ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Longbow said:

 

Very Nice !! Are the Mig books/magazines any relation to the MENG AFV books and magazines ?

thanks,

i don't think so, Meng have deal with Ak, like Ammo have one with Takom...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great looking build so far!

 

This is a tank I want to add to my stash soon. Which kit would you guys recommend as the best example in 1:35 to look at? This one Panzair is building or any other kits out there?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Saeran said:

Great looking build so far!

 

This is a tank I want to add to my stash soon. Which kit would you guys recommend as the best example in 1:35 to look at? This one Panzair is building or any other kits out there?

Thanks for the comment

i think the Tamiya one is the best

the Takom and the Dragon are equal in quality but Takom is more cheaper

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...