Quoting

I'm trying to use the quote button but it's not doing anything (only tried on one post so haven't tested to see if it might be a problem with that post).  Anyone else having problems?  It's telling me it's loading but no matter how long I leave it, it doesn't load.

Anyone else?

57 minutes ago, Folkbox1 said:

Seems to work now after not working for a number of days

Odd.  Hopefully it'll stay that way.  Could have been a transitory issue with your browser that was cured by a restart maybe?  I had my cursor keys pack up on me the other day while I was editing a review, but they worked everywhere else.  next time I used them, there they were working again.  Go figure :unsure:

The problem that I've had with it is that when I highlight the section that I want to quote, sometimes the "Quote This" fails to appear or if it does, when I click on it, nothing happens. I cure it by repeating the action two or three times until it appears. It always works....eventually.

John.

Thanks,

It seems to have been a long term temporary problem I think compounded by not being able to figure out how to delete the reply before posting it so that every time I went and tried again it was still attempting to do the quote from the first attemp.  I think it cured when I signed out of BM and then signed back in

Darren