Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

TEMPESTMK5

Curtiss Hawk P-36 H 75 P-40 STGB II 24 Aug TO 24 Nov 2019

Recommended Posts

On 15/07/2018 at 05:11, Possibly Apocryphal said:

I have a P-40N and decals for a 49th FG aircraft, so I'm in.

Good morning Possibly Apocryphal

Welcome aboard

 

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening everyone

 Great news we now have dates for this GB it will take place from 24th of  August until 24 th of November 

 

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2018 at 11:37, StephenCJ said:

Can I join this Group Build.  I have a Smer P-36.

 

Stephen

Good evening Stephen

 Of course you can join us welcome aboard ..

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this build for 2018 or 2019? If it is this year I should be able to join... Given my past luck with the type though, it might be a rocky road. So far I have sent 4 P-40 and a P-36 to the trash.

 

Perhaps this time will go better. Much has been learned since I attempted a Hawk.

 

Thanks, Tweener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tweener said:

Is this build for 2018 or 2019? If it is this year I should be able to join... Given my past luck with the type though, it might be a rocky road. So far I have sent 4 P-40 and a P-36 to the trash.

 

Perhaps this time will go better. Much has been learned since I attempted a Hawk.

 

Thanks, Tweener

Good afternoon Tweener

 Welcome aboard ...

This Gb will take place next year , you have plenty of time to buy the Special Hobby kits I already built their Kittyhawk 1A this year and it was easy to build ..

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

I hope the Special Hobby P-40K will be available when this STGB begins! V-P

Hi VP

 I think that in one year SH will have released the K model ...

Cheers

Patrice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Hi VP

 I think that in one year SH will have released the K model ...

Cheers

Patrice

 

I think so too. Well, I have their Kittyhawk I kit so no worries :smile:. V-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for counting me in. I think I am most likely to build a 36, perhaps the AZ Model Kit and if I want something easier, the Revell Kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2018 at 23:52, Tweener said:

Thanks for counting me in. I think I am most likely to build a 36, perhaps the AZ Model Kit and if I want something easier, the Revell Kit.

Good afternoon Tweener

 Tha AZ Model P36 is a good kit it requires some work but if I managed to build one everybody can build this kit ..

 

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Patrice,

 

Don't know how I missed this 😧

 

Please sign me up. I am a fan of the P-40 and will look forward to joining you all in August.

 

Cheers Greg 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2018 at 16:07, GREG DESTEC said:

Hi Patrice,

 

Don't know how I missed this 😧

 

Please sign me up. I am a fan of the P-40 and will look forward to joining you all in August.

 

Cheers Greg 👍

Good afternoon Greg

Welcome aboard and Happy New Year to you and your familly

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good afternoon Greg

Welcome aboard and Happy New Year to you and your familly

Cheers

Patrice

Hi Patrice,

 

 

 

 

Happy New Year to you and yours also 😀

Cheers Greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arrrrr... I'd forgotten I'd signed up for this one! :doh:

 

I've just acquired a cool set of decals from Ventura in 1/32nd scale.....so you can sort of guess which model I'll be bring along, it'll be a RAAF P-40N. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rafwaffe said:

Please include me in this have some kittyhawks in the stash crying out to be built

Good Morning Rafwaffe

Welcome aboard I am lookikng forward to follow your build in a few months

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trickyrich said:

arrrrr... I'd forgotten I'd signed up for this one! :doh:

 

I've just acquired a cool set of decals from Ventura in 1/32nd scale.....so you can sort of guess which model I'll be bring along, it'll be a RAAF P-40N. :D

Good morning Rich

 Welcome aloard too with a big RAAF P40N ...

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2019 at 03:12, spaddad said:

Room for one more?

Good morning spaddad

Of course welcome aboard

Cheers

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good afternoon

 
Special Hobby is selling :

SS010 P-40E/Kittyhawk Mk.IA Simple Set in 1/72
SS016 P-40K /short fuselage/ Simple Set in 1/72

https://www.specialhobby.eu/en/our-own-production/special-hobby/p-40e-kittyhawk-mk-ia-simple-set-1-72.html?&listtype=search&searchparam=SS0&&listtype=search&searchparam=SS0


For 8 euros + PP  ..

Patrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salut Patrice,

 

I only have two 1/72 P-40s in the stash: Airfix and Academy... More than enough.

So could you please count me in?

Looking forward to build a P-40! Haven't done that since I was a young teenager!

 

Cheers

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a Hasegawa P-40M in 1:48 scale in my stash.

A good reason to build it. The decals are a bit boring ( soviet/finnish )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...