'LOCKHEED SR-71 BLACKBIRD'

Hello after a long time,Friends - Finally,with the more than appreciated help from 'Plastix', I'm delighted to be able to post my photos again on the Forum.My photos are now on Flickr after the Photobucket Debacle and able to use my iPad!!:yahoo:

Now I need to get my current build completed and posted!

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

'SCALE MODELS GALLERY'

• Like 45

1 minute ago, Steve Coombs said:

Photo test successful!

Nice bird; which kit is it? I built the Hasegawa one back in the early 80s, long gone now.

Hello and thank you very much,Steve.This is the Academy kit!

😉👍All the very best,Paul.

11 hours ago, russ c said:

Nice Blackbird Paul ! Glad you got back into things OK, look forward to viewing your latest soon.

Many thanks,Russ.Delighted to be able to 'function' again!😁Serves me right for being such an Internet dinosaur,I guess.😳

All the very best,Paul.

Well done for sorting out posting pics :)  You might want to change the title now to reflect the subject matter, so people don't ignore it, thinking it's just some random photo of your toe or something ;)

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

I was very long absent too. The Photobucket debacle stopped me. Please can you give some instructions how to work with Flickr??

i would be very pleased ! 

Thank you so much!

Andy 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andy Dyck said:

Hi Paul,

I was very long absent too. The Photobucket debacle stopped me. Please can you give some instructions how to work with Flickr??

i would be very pleased ! 

Thank you so much!

Andy 

Hello,Andy - You're more than welcome.If you're using 'iPad' to try and post photos from Flickr,then this invaluable guide from our friend 'Plastix' will be of assistance to you,I'm sure.

Hello,Friends - Many thanks to each and every one of you for your very kind and much appreciated replies.To be honest,I posted this photo as a 'test run' and chose this build from random.She did appear on the Forum a long time ago.As a result of your subject interest,here are some more photos of her which I hope you'll enjoy viewing.😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

34827440253_146974f783_b.jpg34795124224_2571112761_b.jpg35249653090_be7b66751c_b.jpg

'SCALE MODELS GALLERY'

34795127084_fb0bf70f01_b.jpg34795127004_c99c551d56_b.jpg

• Like 8

Sorry Paul, I am a bit out of sync of late, my comments on your Phantom builds will not make sense regarding Flickr, they should be directed to this build but one thing that is not out of sync is my eye for a beautiful model of one of a most unique aeroplanes ever built. 

I do miss seeing the SR71 at Mildenhall, an awe inspiring sight every time.

A well polished build Paul, keep em coming.

All the best

Gary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Head in the clouds. said:

Sorry Paul, I am a bit out of sync of late, my comments on your Phantom builds will not make sense regarding Flickr, they should be directed to this build but one thing that is not out of sync is my eye for a beautiful model of one of a most unique aeroplanes ever built. 

I do miss seeing the SR71 at Mildenhall, an awe inspiring sight every time.

A well polished build Paul, keep em coming.

All the best

Gary

Hello,Gary - You never need to apologise,my friend.I've been a lot out of sync?!🙃

I've yet to see and get close up and personal with this type in real life.A visit to Duxford would be an easy remedy for that when opportunity permits.🙂

Thank you once again for your very kind interest and supportive following.It's much appreciated and respected.

Hi Paul!

Congratulations to your successful photo test. Nice build of an interesting subject. A new Blackbird is on my agenda for quite a while. Have built the Revell kit as a child and several months ago had the idea to refurbish it. Have already started to separate some parts but then the other hundred projects interfered...:smile: Have also the Italeri kit in the stash!

Have a nice evening

Mario

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mario said:

Hi Paul!

Congratulations to your successful photo test. Nice build of an interesting subject. A new Blackbird is on my agenda for quite a while. Have built the Revell kit as a child and several months ago had the idea to refurbish it. Have already started to separate some parts but then the other hundred projects interfered...:smile: Have also the Italeri kit in the stash!

Have a nice evening

Mario

Hello,Mario - Great to hear from you and many thanks for your very kind and much appreciated reply.Good luck with your 'Blackbird' Refurb.She'll look superb on the ramp at Kempen Air Base!😍

• Like 1