Unicraft Messerschmitt "Schwalbe" Luft 46 First Resin Build

This kit was built during the "Blitzbuild Group Build" here on BM recently, for those unfamiliar this is where an attempt is made to start and finish a kit over the bank holiday weekend either in two 12 hour sessions or in one mammoth 24 hour session. With photos with time and date proof to show you are playing fairly. 

I chose to try to build the Unicraft Messerschmitt "Schwalbe" Luft 46 Resin Kit, which being the first resin kit I have ever built, was perhaps not the wisest idea I've ever had. However due to all the support and encouragement from other Modellers here on BM, it was completed within the allowed time.

Started 27th August 2017 @ 17:11

Finished 28th August 2017 @ 23:12

Work in progress below

This Group Build was brilliant with a really diverse range of models completed within the allowed time, normal Group Build times are months !

If you haven't taken part in a Group Build before I would encourage you to give it a go, it's a great chance to interact with other builders and often build something so deep down in the stash you had forgotten buying it ;)

Finished photos below,

IMG_3609

IMG_3611

IMG_3612

IMG_3613

I still have much to learn with resin, so will not make the same mistakes with the next one, and of course take a lot more time !

Thanks once again for all the encouragement and humour during the build, it was greatly appreciated 

cheers Pat 

• Like 8