***Finished***A mojo sparker, ETiffie

PhantomBigStu

Need something on the bench that wasn't a GB build just to break the slog of it all, as I'm not always as committed to GB builds as I should be as often the GB comes first then the subject. So here we go, one of my favourite aircraft and a kit I've wanted to do since it was released, and the old tool kick started my decent into the madness of this hobby. Build a couple of hasegawas in 2015 and fudged a couple of the old tool in 2016 so a welcome return for me, if this builds as well as the hasegawa won't be long before more come 

36925033425_567eecf9f6_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, crustydude said:

A level 3 Revell kit😱😱 thats pushing it a bit Stu!!!🤣🤣 hope it kickstarts the modelling juices for you 👍 

Shouldn't be tricky, only intermediate level and really refers to the part count anyway with revell, pit painted and already a better engineered seat than the old tool and more accurate than the one in the hasegawa 

36925033385_698f2e74c0_b.jpg

36090767374_02249ed400_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Here we go after removing the paint sanding, repainting then sanding again here’s how it looked earlier 

38770767001_bac68fb6e7_b.jpg

Also here’s another tiffie that was a  2015 KUTA build thanks to the a glue accident destroyed the tail fin,  KUTA inspired me to save it using scrap tail from a older build,

38054594644_2c45593873_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Well that was a frustrating couple of days, got it all sorted but the canopy snapped when cleaning it framing, so into the spares for a canopy from the old tool which need quite a lot of surgery. Now just to re attach the canards and it’s ready for decals, would be adding a centreline tank as the reeling thing normally carried but hav run out of bluegrey paint 

24034778367_8cafdcedc2_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu