This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Dave Batt

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Well, went to see that one last night and I have to say it was great.  Pointlessly potty-mouthed throughout (although that rating did keep all the kiddies out of the cinema) and quite needlessly violent in many places, but much more entertaining than Atomic Blonde and the final chase set piece was incredible (if implausible!).  More than a few laughs as well.

yes, I have been waiting for this one for a few months now as it look good.

Having Samuel L mu...fu... Jackson there had to be one or two and yes there's lots but I enjoyed the little convrrsation between Mr Reynolds and the dutch street cart liquor vendor where he explains that he's singlehandedly ruined that word.

Some very funny moments, (the Nun bus for example), some incredible, (implausible yes), action but heaps of fun and surprisingly also added to incredibly well by Gary Oldmans very straight and scary despotic character portrayal.

We saw that a few weeks ago and quite enjoyed it.

A good, dumb, "switch your brain off and suspend your disbelief for a while" film.

Yes, saw it last week with my daughters.  We could pretty much guess the story curve from about 5 minutes in, but the whole thing was done with such panache it didn't matter!  Two hours passed very quickly and enjoyably, and there was some good light hearted moments between the swearing and mayhem.

it was better entertainment than any Daniel Craig 007!