Royal Toon

celt

This is my second meng toon tank and I really enjoyed build them.Like all my models its painted with acrylics daubed on with a hairy stick.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These kits are just the thing to get your modelling mojo back.

Edited by celt
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, celt said:

Like all my models its painted with acrylics daubed on with a hairy stick.

What? Since when, last time I saw you it was all enamels & acrylics were the work of the Devil...??!! Funny looking Hurricane that, butty...!!

K

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

Well tidy, you've got to dirty it up some more.  Sorta cute though.

Lloyd

Thanks,BlackMax12,I did not want to go to overboard with the dirty look,but I must admit looking at it again it could have had a bit more.:lol:

5 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Another fine Toon and another I will try and get! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks PlaStix,I would get more but my LMS cant seem to get more,as they are always out of stock.:(

1 hour ago, keefr22 said:

What? Since when, last time I saw you it was all enamels & acrylics were the work of the Devil...??!! Funny looking Hurricane that, butty...!!

K

Hi keefr22,Mrs celt bought me these because she thought they were cute,the Hurricanes are in the to do pile.As regards paints they were done with tester pots from the many kits I have recycled.:lol:I have still not decided on a paint range that works for me.:unsure:

Edited by celt
  • Like 1

Hmmmmm. I can't put my finger on it but something doesn't look right to me. Ah! Maybe it's the idler wheel? Is it just me or does it look a little too big when compared to the gun muzzle?

Apart from that everything else looks spot on. Nicely weathered. If I hadn't read the title I'd have thought this was the real thing.

:wink:

Rearguards

Badder

2 hours ago, Badder said:

Hmmmmm. I can't put my finger on it but something doesn't look right to me. Ah! Maybe it's the idler wheel? Is it just me or does it look a little too big when compared to the gun muzzle?

Apart from that everything else looks spot on. Nicely weathered. If I hadn't read the title I'd have thought this was the real thing.

:wink:

Rearguards

Badder

Thanks Badder,much appreciated.

• Like 1