1/32nd FIAT G-91

HL-10

Thanks HL-10!

The link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009901142419&fref=search

Source: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009901142419&sk=photos&collection_token=100009901142419%3A2305272732%3A6

Canopy

No automatic alt text available.

G.91R/R3 and PAN

Image may contain: shoes

Wings

Image may contain: phone

Landing gear (Brass)

Decals

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Fantastic looking model, right up my interest street, looking forward to this a lot......

i just wrote an email earlier and this is the reply that I got with regards to price and ordering.

the FIAT G91 Series include:

Resin components like main fuselage, wings, flaps, speed brakes, elevators, main landing gear bay and speed brakes, armament doors for R/R3, two different nose Pre-series/Photographic, full cockpit detail, wheels,
3 different types of tanks R/R3 PAN.

Brass landing legs, pitot tubes, Browning and DEFA.

Etched parts.

Transparent resin canopies two versions.

Luftwaffe decals.

Expected price €170,00 + shipping.

Shipping costs:

Fast package Italy €9,90

International standard package €22,00

International fast package €30,50

Quick Pack Europe €28,46

Payment accepted PayPal.

Pre order will be allowed when the kit will be officially announced: October 2017

It can be ordered only by email at: [email protected]

Cheers  Ali

Edited by Ali62
New information

Now that will site nicely next to my 1.32 F-86K in Luftwaffe markings!

Looking at some other resin kits that size the price is not bad, just wish the £ was better against the euro!

This is why I like this section so much, this was never even on my radar. My wallet on the other hand hates this section!

• Haha 1

Great subject !!!

The brass landing gears look exquisitely cast, unlike SAC's generally rubbish job.

€ 170 does not seem too exaggerated for what looks like such a quality resin kit. Will of course wait for more detailed photos but I am already tempted.

2 hours ago, coneheadff said:

Couple of days ago I was at the GAF museum at Gatow and was wondering why no major company ever released a Gina...Esci doesn't count. 

And now that beauty :thumbsup:

Occidental did one in 1.48 which was released again by Heller. Also Meng do one in 1.72.

1 hour ago, Julien said:

Occidental did one in 1.48 which was released again by Heller. Also Meng do one in 1.72.

By the way Julien...I found the old topic about the AMK Gina and recognised that I never did the promised Gina walkaround.

Next time I'm there I will take my camera... Promised!!!

7 minutes ago, coneheadff said:

By the way Julien...I found the old topic about the AMK Gina and recognised that I never did the promised Gina walkaround.

Next time I'm there I will take my camera... Promised!!!

Thx

• 3 weeks later...

Dayglo Models - Fiat G.91R/R3 PAN Gina

Source: http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Hersteller_News/DayGlo_Models/FIAT_G.91_Gina/DayGlo_FIAT_G91_R3.html

Pre order will be allowed when the kit will be officially announced: October 2017
It can be ordered only by email at: [email protected]

Day-Glo-Gina-04.jpg

Day-Glo-Gina-13.jpg

Day-Glo-Gina-17.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Totally missed this, maybe because 1/32 isn't really my scale and I'm not sure I'll ever buy such a kit.

I'm glad I found it though, I wish this new venture the best of luck ! Their kit looks very nice and I like the attitude that the manufacturer show in the comments... sometime speaking Italian is a good thing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have a fine taste, HL10!

This seems to be the one and only good Gina in any scale! (My Meng was also no burner.) And the german decals and their typography look excellent. But Ginas are tiny, can i have one in 1:18, please!!!!!!!!!!:D

34 minutes ago, MiG-Mech said:

Unfortunately their is min. one mistake. :mellow:

:) ARMAMET is easy to correct... but the colors, crosses and numbers look good, the shields go two ways, all wrong with e.g. Meng, as also this: The german Gina had 2 different seats and hence canopys (later higher), therefore i made the italian early U.S.ARMY Gina, where Meng forgot the wing decals.

• 1 month later...