Achtung Spitfire! Now Operational!

stevej60

That's very smart and, as others have said, better than I can do when taking longer.

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Perefect thanks Steve, I'm leaving to go to shop now!

awesome build too 

Buy several... a man can never have too many Spitfires.

• Like 1

Amazing work there, Steve! That would take me about, oh... what year is it, then? Large empires rise and fall in the time it takes me to complete a model.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Additional comments added.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Beard said:

That's very smart and, as others have said, better than I can do when taking longer.

Buy several... a man can never have too many Spitfires.

I have NEVER built one! I think you are right tho! 

• Like 1

That is a masterclass in building - not just speed building!  As noted above, it just puts all my efforts to shame and demonstrates quite clearly why one feels inadequate and self conscious in joining in one of these things.

Absolutely superb Steve - many congrats.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SeaPlane said:

That is a masterclass in building - not just speed building!  As noted above, it just puts all my efforts to shame and demonstrates quite clearly why one feels inadequate and self conscious in joining in one of these things.

Absolutely superb Steve - many congrats.

Many thank's Sea plane but never let anyone's work put you off posting a build or joining a GB,there are many modeller's here I   admire and love to see

their work displayed ,they  build to a standard I'm not even attempting to build too as I can't or am too lazy to try  just crack a kit open nick a few tip's

and trick's and build to your satisfaction and post you'll not be mauled that's not the BM way!