Double trouble - Airfix P/F51

depressed lemur

...just like the bald guy who had rabbits tattooed all over his head...

..from a distance they looked likes hares - boom -boom - I'LL GET ME COAT :coat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mother of Ex-Girlie saw this when she popped round yesterday evening (we went to see Valerian - fantastic movie,) random shapes aren't random apparently. In the rag trade they start a random line then the sub-conscious connects it with a familiar object. Some like you (and me) then modify our design as we make it. The trick apparently is to distract yourself (she suggests football for blokes...) while you draw the pattern on paper. Then scale it as needed and COPY it faithfully. Might be worth a try she's a clever person.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SleeperService said:

Mother of Ex-Girlie saw this when she popped round yesterday evening (we went to see Valerian - fantastic movie,) random shapes aren't random apparently. In the rag trade they start a random line then the sub-conscious connects it with a familiar object. Some like you (and me) then modify our design as we make it. The trick apparently is to distract yourself (she suggests football for blokes...) while you draw the pattern on paper. Then scale it as needed and COPY it faithfully. Might be worth a try she's a clever person.

So, what you are saying is that, underneath this cold, heartless, callous exterior...  I just want    rabbits?

Apologies to Douglas Adams 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, depressed lemur said:

So, what you are saying is that, underneath this cold, heartless, callous exterior...  I just want    rabbits?

Apologies to Douglas Adams 

Or maybe you want to be a rabbit, or admire obsessively some aspect of them......