Panzer Pz 38T x2 - (Finished)

NorwegianWood

Great stuff! 

I too enjoy a Ferrero Rocher paint mixer tray :D.

Around the same price as eg the AK Interactive ones, but with a wonderful pre-use bonus, of splendid chocolate type treats :).

The saved Airfix starter set paints and home made modelling box, also deserve kudos points :thumbsup2: 

Looking forward to seeing this progress.

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice comments. Clouding up a bit at the moment, but as I am going to spend most of the day inside I'm not that bothered. The mixing tray and modelling box, yes - pre-use or post-use bonus depends all on where you are standing and what your immidiate use is at the moment :smile:. The Pegasus kit is nice, little, and as the box says: Some assembly required. Some, not much. You could actually put a lot of it together almost without glue. Some more pics:

DSC_8479.jpg

DSC_8477.jpg

• Like 4

Somebody had decided that this saturdays dinner was pizza. Fine, I am not the one that says no to a pizza.

DSC_8482.jpg

A little outside todays topic but somebody put a real nice 1:1 spit on the lawn outside.

DSC_8484.jpg

On the subject of todays BB, I did some painting. Panzergrau on one and dunkelgelb on the other. Hairy stick metod, it's the only doable when you are out travelling.

DSC_8486.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, NorwegianWood said:

Somebody had decided that this saturdays dinner was pizza. Fine, I am not the one that says no to a pizza.

DSC_8482.jpg

A little outside todays topic but somebody put a real nice 1:1 spit on the lawn outside.

DSC_8484.jpg

On the subject of todays BB, I did some painting. Panzergrau on one and dunkelgelb on the other. Hairy stick metod, it's the only doable when you are out travelling.

DSC_8486.jpg

Nice dinner, great build, lovely spitfire but...superb beer! Never seen it in cans across here 😓

That beer is right at my taste and the slippers are indeed very comfy. A bit slippery maybe on the wrong flooring. No accidents yet. Hope your migraine let go over the night so tomorrow will see completion of your Harrier.

@Valkyrie - It should be possible to get it in Scotland as well as it is brewed and canned in Pilzen, CZ. Here in Norway it's not uncommon that foreign beer is brewed and bottled in Norway.

Edited by NorwegianWood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NorwegianWood said:

That beer is right at my taste and the slippers are indeed very comfy. A bit slippery maybe on the wrong flooring. No accidents yet. Hope your migraine let go over the night so tomorrow will see completion of your Harrier.

@Valkyrie - It should be possible to get it in Scotland as well as it is brewed and canned in Pilzen, CZ. Here in Norway it's not uncommon that foreign beer is brewed and bottled in Norway.

Cheers, as we say over here. It's one of my favourites, have it in bottles in Scotland, I like cans, chill better I feel. Any Czech beer is good! Keep up the good work on these builds

I think I call this done. Last paint camo on without problem. The Italeri German Panzer acrylic paint was used for 98 % of painting. Some Revell  / Airfix (Humbrol) acrylic was used for some of the details. Now I need to find a nice place to do the Gallery shots.

DSC_8492.jpg

• Like 4

• NorwegianWood changed the title to Panzer Pz 38T x2 - (Finished)

And then the pictures were in the gallery. This has been a GB with some interesting (and really Blitz) builds. Thank you all taking part in it.

Here is the pic that didn't make it into the gallery and a pic of an inhabitant of the area I visited for the pics.

DSC_8496.jpg

DSC_8495.jpg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, NorwegianWood said:

DSC_8482.jpg

DSC_8484.jpg

DSC_8486.jpg

I found this at the shops...not quite the same but cute little can. Well done on your build!

IMG_5850

• Like 1