1/72 Wild Weasel F-100F (Modified)

As tated in the build thread, here are some hastily-taken, and not very good photos of my "Whacked Out Wild Weasel" build. So named because of the plastic mayhem needed to make a good kit out of the Trumpeter F-100 offering.

In  fact, the fact that it's the Trumpete kit is probably the only thing that sets if off from other builds of the F-100F -- that and the fact that most of the pics have disappeared from most of the other builds on-line!

Without further ado, the pics:

2v2uciay2xfzdhW.jpg

2v2uciaNvxfzdhW.jpg

2v2uciarUxfzdhW.jpg

2v2uciaMMxfzdhW.jpg

2v2ucie22xfzdhW.jpg

2v2ucievvxfzdhW.jpg

2v2ucie99xfzdhW.jpg2v2ucieuuxfzdhW.jpg

2v2ucieJJxfzdhW.jpg

2v2uciea2xfzdhW.jpg

Anyway, it's the last on of THESE I'll ever build!

Hope you find them interesting. Here is the link to the build thread: Linky

Ed

• Like 12

Hi Martin,

Yes, glad to be done. Taking a week or so off. Have many aircraft in the partially completed stage, so I may just do some RFI's, but I do have several candidates for next WIP -- just haven't decided yet. You know how it is, you start something, then get lured away by something else. I have the Trumpeter F-100D build-up yet to go, but probably not as a full-blown WIP, and probably not for a while.

Yes, celt -- just some dust and grime; not sure how bird that was flown hard, but only for 4 months should look. Just a guess, so I left off the paint chipping/peeling/burning.

Ed