1/48 - Sukhoi Su-33 "Flanker-D" & Shenyang J-15 Fēishā by Minibase - Su-33 released - J-15 expected in 2023

Homebee

12 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

So the new release is basically just the addition of 'a missile'. And for that they needed a whole new release?

Matching decals, as well.

Edited by Dudikoff
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, exdraken said:

Is this kit actually available anywhere?

Was the first run that small and already sold out?? :(

The Su-33 I mean of course 

Thanks!

In the UK, it's available in several places - Hannants and Premium Hobbies, for a start.

In fact, from the marketing of PH, I get the impression it has not been a great seller. I think the high price combined with niche subject means there will be quite a few available for some time...

Jon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jon Bryon said:

In the UK, it's available in several places - Hannants and Premium Hobbies, for a start.

In fact, from the marketing of PH, I get the impression it has not been a great seller. I think the high price combined with niche subject means there will be quite a few available for some time...

Jon

Thanks, I now found something decent in the EU... most places either have it at €100++ or not any longer, meaning they seem to be unable to order more :(

Let's see if Minihobbues strategy pays off!

I second the high price issue...

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Sukhoi Su-33 "Flanker-D" & Shenyang J-15 Fēishā by Minibase - Su-33 released - J-15 expected in 2022
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to 3D printing technology Minibase will soon propose an upgrade version from its original Su-33 kit.

"A stainless steel rod will be added to the center of the landing gear to support force and prevent deformation".

Source: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7626571308

4db3f1738bd4b31ca2506255c2d6277f9f2ff84b

9c0e90c2d5628535eeeddd36cdef76c6a7ef6372

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Sukhoi Su-33 "Flanker-D" & Shenyang J-15 Fēishā by Minibase - Su-33 released - J-15 expected in 2023