Harvard Mk I P5976 S Rhodesia 1943 (1/48 scale)

galgos

July 2022

See new intro!!  I'll be working on this delightful Harvard as time permits, but in the meantime some cracking pictures from Rhodesia and a matching map section:

RZtTKl.jpg

CGQBP1.jpg

yubUdq.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some "progress"....I think that's what you'd call it 😁  I've taken out the plastic wingtip inserts which had developed splits and replaced them with resin ones then filled in the other cracks in the fuselage.  I wasn't happy either with the roll bar: a) it was off centre when viewed from the front and b) it's over scale, so a new improved version will be built.  I'm going to redo most of the camouflage....never been satisfied with it so this "makeover" is a good opportunity to tart it all up a bit.

TxRxe9.jpg

3dGoeU.jpg

Two lovely colour pics of RATG (Rhodesian Air Training Group) Harvard I's.  

GVOtIv.jpg

1qCy5e.jpg

If you're at all interested in aircrew training in WW2 or the RATG, take a look at my website (under development) here

• Like 3

Hi Max just caught up, some great photos there and looking forward to watchingvthis develope, I like the old Monogram kit, did one a one of the New Zealand display machines a few years ago now. Rescribed it but left the rivets in place.

Is the lovely all yellow model pictured on you site your 32nd scale model you were doing some time ago? It looks fantastic fella.

Chris