I saw the new McLaren movie tonight

It's great and if it comes to your area you should go see it. You can see the trailer at this website:

http://www.mclarenfilm.com/

So to celebrate I'll share the 1/43rd Marsh Models McLaren M6A I finished this week. Bruce won the 1967 Can-Am Championship in this car. It's an early issue of the kit from Marsh and is all metal. More recent releases have a resin body and more photoetch. I built it box stock and used Tamiya Brilliant Orange for the McLaren orange.

1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A1/43 Marsh (early all metal release) 1967 McLaren M6A

• Like 9

Superb! As a race/airfield marshall in the day at Silverstone, I've seen these quite a few times, beautiful!