Jaguar GR1 and Associated Equipment

Kev Gregory

Hi all, 

I'm new to the group, but have looked over some of the outstanding builds that have been posted previously, and in awe at the skill levels evident!  This has partly been my inspiration to have a model commissioned, by a work colleague, of the first aircraft I ever worked on in the RAF once out of training, a 54 Sqn Jaguar.

I have elected to go with the 1:48 Kittyhawk kit, despite the described flaws, simply because of the availability of extra detailing sets.

I've already bought the aircraft tug, avionics bay, RAF diorama set and cockpit set, and looking to get the legs, wheels, undercarriage bays, pitot and Houchin.

To help the modeller, I was up with 238 Sqn at RAF Cosford last week, and took a load of detail shots of Jaguar GR1 (mainly) and associated equipment, that I thought might be a useful resource for other modellers:

Jaguar GR1 and Associated Equipment Images

Finally, I am trying to find images of the engine transportation trolley that carried the mobile stand out to the squadron from the bay, and an engine change kit if possible, can anybody help?

Thanks and regards,

Kev.

• Like 2