Stoppel decals

Rich1730

Hi, I have successfully ordered decals from stoppel decals in the past from the one website, one that lists all kits decals etc with the ability to place items in a basket prior to ordering but the decals I would like are on the other website where it asks for your PayPal address etc and I can't get a response, did speak to someone in the shop, not the owner and asked to place order but sadly nothing came of it, anyone offer any advice.?am after 1 32 Danish f 86 decals 

Might be that I missed the point, but don't really understand why you post this here - because if you have an (technical?) issue placing orders with Stoppel the ones to talk to are Stoppel? 

Anyway, when I have ordered from Stoppel this is the direct link I use: http://www.stoppel.dk/shop/1-48-33c1.html 

Never had problems ordering with items in stock, and this link allows you to add items to basket prior to check out.  

Edited by Boman

14 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

Could you ask the website you do get a response from to list the ones from the other site? Just a thought. :unsure:

Steve.

Therein lies the rub.  IF you do not have an existing account with them, YOU CAN NOT CREATE ONE!  I tried a bunch of times over several years.  Numerous e-mail messages were sent asking for assistance, but I NEVER GOT A REPLY!  Finally Sleeper Service, who may check in on this thread, took pity on me and ordered the sheets I wanted along with his order and I paid him back through Pay Pal.  I can't garauntee that he will make the same offer, but that is how it is with Stoppel.

Later,

Dave

• Like 1

11 hours ago, e8n2 said:

Therein lies the rub.  IF you do not have an existing account with them, YOU CAN NOT CREATE ONE! 

Sorry, but this doesn't make any sense and its actually contradictory, as how will they then be able to accept new customers if creating an account is compulsory prior to ordering, yet creating an account doesn't work or deny registration?

In case you haven't see it Stoppel's page upon checkout states: 

If you have ordered from Stoppel Hobby before, you only have to enter your mail address and your password, and the webshop will automatically retrieve your name, address, etc. 

There is even a "forgot your password"-button to give you a save when alzheimers kick in like it does for most of us from time to time. 

Further, they also have the following statement below the above - and this is probably the answer to your initial inquiry: 

Notice: For technical reasons user profiles from the previous homepage could not be transferred. When you enter your first order here at the new webshop, you therefore have to re-enter your user information and come up with a password, by filling out the personal information form again (you are welcome to reuse your old password).

Link: http://www.stoppel.dk/shop/order1.html 

So go order what you need and create a new account, I am sure this will sort itself nicely :)

Alternatively I can help you out and assist with your order as I have no trouble with them - just send me a PM

12 hours ago, Boman said:

Sorry, but this doesn't make any sense and its actually contradictory, as how will they then be able to accept new customers if creating an account is compulsory prior to ordering, yet creating an account doesn't work or deny registration?

In case you haven't see it Stoppel's page upon checkout states: 

If you have ordered from Stoppel Hobby before, you only have to enter your mail address and your password, and the webshop will automatically retrieve your name, address, etc. 

There is even a "forgot your password"-button to give you a save when alzheimers kick in like it does for most of us from time to time. 

Further, they also have the following statement below the above - and this is probably the answer to your initial inquiry: 

Notice: For technical reasons user profiles from the previous homepage could not be transferred. When you enter your first order here at the new webshop, you therefore have to re-enter your user information and come up with a password, by filling out the personal information form again (you are welcome to reuse your old password).

Link: http://www.stoppel.dk/shop/order1.html 

So go order what you need and create a new account, I am sure this will sort itself nicely :)

Alternatively I can help you out and assist with your order as I have no trouble with them - just send me a PM

I have tried dozens of times and it NEVER let me create a new account.  I never had one with them before.  I have posted about this before in an earlier thread and got nowhere with that either.  I always meant to call them, but with the time difference between Denmark and California, I never got around to it.  Like I said, SleeperService was able to help me out and I got the decals that I wanted earlier this year.  I haven't used any yet but am looking forward to it.  For now there is nothing I want to order but in the future you never know!

Later,

Dave

I give up, there are 2 websites and the decals I would like are on the one where you have to email your PayPal address and order, I have used the other website successfully before so I know it works.

40 minutes ago, Rich1730 said:

I give up, there are 2 websites and the decals I would like are on the one where you have to email your PayPal address and order, I have used the other website successfully before so I know it works.

Send me a PM and let's see if I am able to help you out