G'day from Down Under

Tie_Dye_Jedi

Hi

My name is Tim and after lurking around for awhile I have registered on BM, a little about myself

My modelling history started in the late eighties and finished in the mid nineties, when I discovered guitars, booze and girls

I decided to get back into modelling because the price of die cast cars are getting quite high and after watching James May toy stories it reminded me how rewarding the hobby can be.

Im not the fastest builder, juggling work, domestic/family duties and social activities leaves little room for modelling but I will eventually finish a build sooner of later.

My projects will mostly be 1/20 F1 kits from Tamiya, Fujimi and Ebbro, someday I plan on building a Spitfire or Star Wars kits if I feel like taking a break from f1.

Test photo post though Flickr... 

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35630065793_0dc6ea7d9a_b.jpg

Edited by Tie_Dye_Jedi
wrong link

Hello Tim newer member myself from America. I've seen the James may Toy stories episodes i like the 1/1 scale airfix spitfire. Im mostly WW2 aviation but dabble in cold war and the odd piece of armor once in a great while. Just hollar and someone will have the answer. Oh and im sure im not the only person here to tell you ... we all get pulled back at some point.