1/48 - McDD F-4 Phantom II family by Zoukei Mura - F-4E/EJ/EJ-Kai and G released - RF-4B/C/E in the pipe line & F-4E (late) in April-May 2024

Homebee

5 minutes ago, ABeck said:

Yes, Fine Molds with a new 1/48 F-4 line, what a nice idea.

Sorry I was referring to the two manufactures who in the process of a Phantom series, so I meant 1/72nd for Fine Molds.

• Like 1

OK, I was just kidding, sorry. But some years ago Raymond Chung rather bluntly considered doing some iconic F-planes. They are eversellers. I would consent to it - as long as decisive ideas (parts break, canopy front) and detail is on pair with Tam´s kit - apart from the price.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ABeck said:

OK, I was just kidding, sorry. But some years ago Raymond Chung rather bluntly considered doing some iconic F-planes. They are eversellers. I would consent to it - as long as decisive ideas (parts break, canopy front) and detail is on pair with Tam´s kit - apart from the price.

I wishI had more room for 1/48th Phantom and other jets, but I have to limit myself in that scale and I'm running out of room for the stash!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Steve McArthur said:

F-4E Late Model info is on ZMs website https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/products/sws48_15_f4e-late.html

- ref. SWS48-15 - McDD F-4E Phantom II - late variant

https://hobby.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992232461.html

Pre-Order Period:
February 23, 2024 - April 7, 2024 (JST)
Release Date: Scheduled for Spring 2024

Zoukei-mura SWS "F-4 Long Nose" is now available!
The later version of the F-4E, an improved version of the F-4D, is finally available, equipped with the M61A1 20mm Vulcan cannon as the first fixed equipment in the extended nose. The leading edge flap was changed to a movable slat in order to further improve air combat performance than the previous model, which adopted a hard wing with a fixed leading edge flap. This is a point that distinguishes it from the earlier model in appearance. A gunblast diffuser has been added to the machine gun muzzle. Additionally, later versions had AN/ALR-46 RHWR antennas attached to the wing tips. Even the electro-optical target identification sensor (TISEO) on the leading edge of the inner left wing, which was adopted in some late models, and the AN/ARN-101 antenna fairing on the back of the fuselage are flawless. Keep an eye on the ever-growing SWS "F-4" series!

4518992232461-j.jpg

4518992232461-a.jpg

4518992232461-g.jpg
4518992232461-b.jpg
photo02.jpg

photo03.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - McDD F-4 Phantom II family by Zoukei Mura - F-4E/EJ/EJ-Kai and G released - RF-4B/C/E in the pipe line & F-4E (late) in April-May 2024