Pioneer 1/72 Beech C-45 Expediator - Royal Thai Air Force

20170722_14104520170722_141100

Here is for comparison of JWM's Beech 18's is my Beech C-45 Expediator from the Pioneer 1/72 kit and decals from the 1/72 Siam Scale Decals range, it's been on my shelf for sometime, but, I remember the kit was very nice and the decals were superb.  I managed to ruin a bit of the canopy by fogging it with glue Grrrrr.  Brush painted as always.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, johnny jaguar and the jets said:

One of my favourite all time aircraft, in a great and original colour scheme.

Thanks for sharing, from an other brush painter.

Thank you for your kind comment and posts - It's one of my favourite built aircraft in my collection, regards Colin.

• Like 1

Thank you Colin for your post. It is very nice of you. I am sorry about your canopy - but it does not looks to be glued on, just some paint. With some patient you can gently scribe the overpaintings with small blade and then cover with diluted acrylic gloss varnish. This can help to return transparency (not it case of glue).

cheers

J-W

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JWM said:

Thank you Colin for your post. It is very nice of you. I am sorry about your canopy - but it does not looks to be glued on, just some paint. With some patient you can gently scribe the overpaintings with small blade and then cover with diluted acrylic gloss varnish. This can help to return transparency (not it case of glue).

cheers

J-W

Thank you for your advice Jerzy,  I will have ago at this.

18 hours ago, Meatbox8 said:

That looks great.  A very pretty aeroplane in a very attractive scheme. 

Thank you for your kind comment and interest.  Regards Colin.