1/48 Tarangus SAAB JA37 Viggen

5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

You are brave that camouflage pattern would give me fits. 

Yes it was a very challenging paint job. It sure kept me on my toes. There was a lot masking and re masking ( pluse a few choice words here and there).

2 hours ago, Colin1967 said:

Sweet !  This is fantastic and I really like the camouflage - Well done :goodjob:  I am looking forward to your next build, thank you for posting.

Thanks! I usually bounce back and forth between about 2 or 3 builds at a time. I usually stay with a build once I get it to the painting stage. So as a result I only get a couple builds competed every year. I've only just acquired a photo studio so I still may take some more pics of some older builds and post them here too..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Simon Cornes said:

Incidentally, who do you use to host your images now that PB is only available to the upper echelons of society!

Hi Simon, Ive been using IMGUR. After the drama recently about Photobucket I saw ann article on the Hyperscale page that explains how to use it. I found it very easy to use and most importantly its FREE!!! Give it a go mate! Also keep going on that F-111B. The "Vark" or the "Pig" as we like to call it here in OZ is my favourite airplane. I have an older build of the Hasegawa F-111F I think Ill post some pics of on here soon too.