RIAT Surprise!

Just arrived back from RIAT and I am going to see if I have any half decent photographs for posting, however, to my surprise A B2 Spirit flew all the way from the USA to do a display in the USAF 70th celebrations and then flew back...phew, that is some flight for a 5 minute show.

It went a long way to filling the void left by the A4 no show but once again a great show.

• Like 1

I live about 3 miles from Brize and I was surprised to see it in holding over my house along with the F-15s it displayed with.  I got a couple of photos but will look forward to seeing yours (and all of the others that will appear on BM).  Amazing aircraft...!

Hutch (who went to RIAT yesterday...)

49 minutes ago, Head in the clouds. said:

How did you do with the weather Hutch, we had(as you know)low cloud today but it lifted a little about 13:30 to give better display conditions, did you get any shots?

It was buzzing around for about 15 mins and I got about 10 shots after I realised that I didn't have an SD card in my camera!!!! There are a couple of photos I've put on the 'whats flying over my house' thread but I'll put the others up in about an hour.

Weather wise it was better than Fairford yesterday...

Hutch

• Like 1

Here they are 'Head in the Clouds'

35960414285_89b1f5a727_n.jpg35919210176_901bda55d9_n.jpg35960412605_166d54636f_n.jpg35919208896_a5da422051_n.jpg

35960411525_eefa285e0d_n.jpg35150797623_5843b17148_n.jpg35120455614_2a05abc4c5_n.jpg

I wish I had the SD card in for the first few as they would have been even better as they were closer and more over head. Numpty!!!!!

Hutch

• Like 4

I reckon you photo shopped some bat like shape lol.

I am glad Sunday was better than Saturday ...there were some disappointments no F22 and I can only assume the Thunderbirds have yet to perfect their wet/inclement weather routine....... so sad.

Got to say the Crimson crabs were actually quite good ...think they had a pocket of good weather .....can't believe I just said that lol.......Bring back the Blue Herons please.

Just remembered what displayed when all others had rapped...the mighty king ...but then I'm biased..although I will say helos are really not that exciting on their own.

Might go to Scampton   

Edited by junglierating
word wang!
  • Like 2