Scamell pioneer breakdown tractor

Hewy

Getting closer, but still no cigar, yet, looking like end of next week till it all comes together, a few more bits and bobs to add and then the accessories, oh yes and the vehicle that is being recovered which im still waiting for (damn christmas post) joined up the cab and back and I gave it a coat of future with a flat brush and decaled, I've  given it a line wash and dabbed some oils on going to let this dry a day or  two and do some pigments around the tyres and around the back, and some final touch ups,, thanks for looking,,  comments on the weathering welcome, 

Glynn (silver highlights, must be toned down, after looking at  the pictures close up) 

J5WQSxr.jpg

tjaQPY3.jpg

EtRP14T.jpg

4Syfitj.jpg

BizpPmg.jpg

Edited by Hewy
Unfinished
  • Like 23

All finished, apart from 1 window wiper that pinged off somewhere between the modelling pen and the kitchen for the photos, typical! During Britmodeller's down time i built a bsa m20 to go on the back,  adding a few cables and fuel pipes and lashed it to the back, convincingly i hope, made a couple of tarps from a bit of tissue soaked pva, i did tbe tinest amount of pigments but to be honest i chickend out,  i did a practice on an old kit, not good enough yet. 

Thanks for joining me along the way, a most enjoyable trip 

Glynn

I'll do an rfi in better light tomorrow, cheers happy new year

UvNv4e9.jpg

T2szF2p.jpg

7xyNxtW.jpg

GuptZ8T.jpg

GUivzt3.jpg

dqQW4w9.jpg

• Like 19

Gents, so glad you like whats evolved over the last 6 months ish ,  thanks very much   for your feedback and most kind input,, i appreciate it, maybe I'll revisit it for some dusty effects when I'm a bit more proficient at pigments ,  oh and i  found the missing window wiper:D, time for :penguin::penguin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gremlin56 said:

It's in a lot of small details Glynn, the rope that ties up the motorbike and has started to unravel, the tea cup on the running board, the tarps etc. I love it, gorgeous work.

Julian

The small details which elevate a model to the level of a replica of the real vehicle: that cup of tea is just waiting for a squaddie to come back and finish it as soon as he's checked that the BSA is securely fastened to the back of the wagon!

• Thanks 1