10th BM Anniversary GB Chat

• 4 weeks later...

What about 10th anniversary aircraft with celebratory marking decals? Eurofighter, Gripen and Rafale all had special decals for 10th year of service and all have the model decals to match? I’d be in in that case as I don’t have anything I can think of with a 10 in the actual model type? Apologies if already discussed or obvious if not doeable but just checking? Means we’d be only looking for one more..and might open the field to others? I’d do the Czech Gripen 10 years service tail art, and maybe the Luftwaffe eurofighter 10 years tail too..

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 1

Whoohooo!!

Welcome chaps, most welcome.

ummm, Steve, you've already signed up - at number na-na-na-nineteen [19]

We're at 30.

Thats the first hurdle

Now to get thru the voting next month :pray:

• Like 2

VOTE NOW for the BM 10th Anniversary GB!!

Its a one-off GB - never to be repeated

All the other GBs can be done any year - but not this one

Like - we can't do a 10th Anni after the 11th anniversary comes round - it'll be daft then

Join in - you know you want too

Anyone going to SMW? Pick up a model with a 10 or X in its name; a M10 tank destroyer, a Me109 G-10, ............................

• 3 weeks later...

Just 5 days left to vote

We've been running at 7th place for most of the time.

I doubt we can change that upwards but lets not go downwards, at 7th we'll be in, any lower and we may loose out

10 or Roman numeral X , a number or name with either of those in it as a 10 [Ten] - An A10, Messerschmitt 110/210/410 or 109G-10, 10 or X squadron [RAF 610 squadron] or regiment [10th Hussars], M10 tank destroyer, Jaguar Mk.10...............

PS: I've suggested we'll take the first slot in January '18 so we can be done before the 11th Anniversary comes along

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:41, Graeme H said:

OK, i'm in

Maybe a Fokker 100 or an F-100 Super Sabre, seeing as 100 is in

a bit of time to think about it all though.

Does 100 have a 10 in it???

30 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Well its 10 x 10. Its pushing the boundaries really wide.

I don't care really, really I don't; if someone is happy that its a connection to 10 wth...........its a fun hobby

...but you said no to 109???

On 11/25/2017 at 21:00, Black Knight said:

Just 5 days left to vote

We've been running at 7th place for most of the time.

I doubt we can change that upwards but lets not go downwards, at 7th we'll be in, any lower and we may loose out

You made me wrong; we went up to joint 5th, now back to 6th.

With a few days left and thousands of Britmodellers yet to vote it may all change

Before the official poll announcement, I think the exit polls comfortably show this GB is on for next year, so that 2 things on my Christmas list for this year; of two early contenders for next year's KUTA depending on how you look at it.

Very excited to be taking part..