10th BM Anniversary GB Chat

56 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

I'm trying to get the poll set up but things aren't working out. I've asked for help

In the meantime please just ignore whats there for now

It looks like you have not set a poll end date, or you closed the poll as soon as you created it. You need to set a future date since it is currently 'closed to new votes'.

I have just created one for the B737 Gb which just finished and noticed the date option. I think you just need to edit the poll again and set an end date, I gave two weeks for mine.

I set the date for the poll to close on 25/05/18 at 00:00 - thats ten days from today, but the system has it as closed

Also it won't show the other half of the poll, ie the other 17 entries

20 hours ago, Black Knight said:

I'm trying to get the poll set up but things aren't working out. I've asked for help

In the meantime please just ignore whats there for now

Master of the GB Universe Enzo has sorted out the problems with the poll

I think its running ok now

Place your vote it'll be a hard choice I reckon

It should stay open until mid-night of 25th May

We have 36 completed builds - very well done all of you

Keep slogging away the rest of you [and me!] wot have yet to finish

• Like 2

Voted.  I don't like tanks......  but I do like that tank!!

Thanks for all your efforts to keep us in line and on track BK. :clap2:

Mike

• Thanks 1

Oh the votes have started, I was enjoying the delay as I didn't have to choose between the amazing builds and diversity in there. And so many excellent threads that didn't make the finish line. Really a great GB, what's next? Oh, I've lost my mojo in the RAF build so hoping for a resurgence in the nostalgic Airfix in a couple of weeks.

Laters everyone!

• Like 1

Oh the votes have started, I was enjoying the delay as I didn't have to choose between the amazing builds and diversity in there. And so many excellent threads that didn't make the finish line. Really a great GB, what's next? Oh, I've lost my mojo in the RAF build so hoping for a resurgence in the nostalgic Airfix in a couple of weeks.

Laters everyone!

Crumbs, only one votes?! This is harder than making the models

• Like 2

Well done to everyone who took part especially those who managed to finish, something I have a shocking reputation for NOT doing !

Thanks to our hosts for praise, KUTA as deemed appropriate to get us all where we needed to be  :thumbsup:

cheers Pat

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John D.C. Masters said:

I want to vote...but I can't find the poll.  I look more thoroughly...

It’s at the beginning of the RFI thread.

Trevor

1 hour ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Got it and voted... Now...there are two voting polls.  I still only voted for one, not one in each 'page'...is that correct?

Nope, you should vote for one build and then either of the "My choice is not in this group"- options. V-P

EDIT: But don´t worry, you´re not the only one... There are

17 votes in the Group 1. - but only 12 votes in the "My choice is not in this group" of Group 2.

22 votes in the Group 2. - but only 17 votes in the "My choice is not in this group" of Group 1.

That counts to TEN members misunderstanding the vote, but doesn´t that fit this Britmodeller TEN Years Anniversary GB just brilliantly :yahoo:

• Haha 3

The voting is over and the winners is.........................................

Actually there are two; they are....................................... go look for yourselves  :P

Its been fun

BFN

See ya'all again sometime :penguin::penguin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Black Knight said:

The voting is over and the winners is.........................................

Actually there are two; they are....................................... go look for yourselves  :P

Its been fun

BFN

See ya'all again sometime :penguin::penguin:

Thanks BK for an excellent GB - great fun and stretched my modelling boundaries again! Two very special builds in the Chieftain and Belfast - enjoyed watching them. Cheers. Mike

• Like 1