1-72 Heinkel He-280 V2

• 4 weeks later...

Today I was finally ready to break out my airbrush and apply the RLM 74. Here's how it looked immediately after application:

P1150707_zpslgd61c1c.jpg

And here's how it looked a while later with the masking removed:

P1150711_zpsgjdxpxu6.jpg

The next stage is to add the mottling on the engines, tail fins and down the fuselage. I don't think I will have any modelling time next weekend so the next update should be in two weeks time.

Bye until then,

Nigel

• Like 7

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, azureglo said:

@Nigel Heath dude, have you given up modelling? I need my updates and more specifically new recipes like the pork escalopes in mustard sauce. A nation awaits your return!!

This delegate from HM's Former Colonies seconds the motion of the Distinguished Gentleman!

• Like 2

Is there a reason Nigel is absent ? i do hope he is well and just lost modelling mojo, there has been a lot of discussion regarding the lack of posts from Nigel in my modelling shed downunder! 

So now its three Nations awaiting...........

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Apologies for my lack of BM activity of late but in April I had to have surgery on my right hand and what with the lovely summer weather here in the UK I have not got back into modelling since. I will get back into posting and modelling when the weather takes an autumnal turn (still not much sign of that yet though). It's nice (and flattering) to know that you missed me.

Cheers,

Nigel

• Like 5

Good to hear your O.K Nigel and sorry to hear about he hand which i hope is mending also, don't worry about the models they aren't going anywhere mate and will be there when you are good and ready to re engage, 

Heres hoping you have renewed enthusiasm that will stun us all with models and recipe's to return us all to the manner we were accustomed to !

All the best

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...