Su-22M, Kitty Hawk, Polish Air Force

What not to like here???

Stunning work and very realistic colours!

:)

I personally prefere the red numbered later markings, but that is a different story ;)

Are the intake warning triangles symetrically placed hightwise?

Great work! Can you talk me through what pylon parts you used? I'm making the Su-17 kit and am having some trouble- I got the fuselage and inner wing pylons correct to carry a total of four bombs, and then found those empty missile pylons for the middle wing stations somewhere in one of the missile sprues, same as you did. Now, however, I have nothing left to use for the drop tanks on the outer stations, which looks to have the same attachment method as the bombs.

Love it Mathy, amazing paintwork and weathering. I like some of the little details like the deployed landing lights and blast marks at the gun ports.

I'm building this very kit as a Polish airframe at the moment. What decals did you use for the stencils and what did you do with regards to the pylons? I've only just noticed there's only four pylon adaptors meaning there isn't enough for the four underwing hardpoints and the two under fuselage ones.

Muzz

I have the Hobbyboss Kit as well. So I add two further trop tanks and pylons out of this kit for the center staitions. The outside trop tanks are the Kitty Hawk ons. The stencils are a mix out of the Eduard Kit and Kitty Hawk. Used the Kagero walkaround book for their (hopefully) correct position. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, loloskymaster said:

Wow, as usual, it looks like the real one!

Very good job for this hard kit.

I hope to see your Su-22 and meet you at next Merchweiler show! :selfie: :goodjob:

Lolo

Sure, you will see it;)

• Like 1