Argentine Font or are there decals out there? 1/72

RidgeRunner

Hi all,

Yet another project!

Does anyone know the font for the Argentine naval fixed wing machine, specifically the Neptune and the Tracker (both old schemes)? I need to reproduce the "ARMADA" and serials. 

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner

The Argentine Naval Aviation used a modified version of the '60 USN lettering; they make their own masks and painted their lettering on the aircraft. I have some digitalised examples I used to make my own decals. If you want I'm willing to share the decals (at least in the digitalised form) :)

Yes - I made decals for the Neptune (camouflaged) and the Trackers (grey(white scheme).

Cheers, Moggy

42 minutes ago, Moggy said:

I have some digitalised examples I used to make my own decals. If you want I'm willing to share the decals (at least in the digitalised form) :)

That is very kind, Moggy. Yes, please!!!! I will PM my email. I looked and found Dotum to be a very close font! ;)

Martin

Yes indeed! :) I've been away from home - I'll round up the files. I'll send you an argentine decal sheet's instruction with colour info on the Malvinas/Falklands Neptune (not grey but two colours a green/blue camo)

Cheers, Moggy