M1 Abrams Plow

GazB

Does anyone know if the plow (fork-blade type) for an M1 Abrams is sold separately (and reasonably), or is it just with full kits? Most of my Abrams models have the tow bar installed on the front, so I couldn't retrofit them, but my older Tamiya one, which I'm refurbishing, doesn't (actually tried to transplant tow bar from a Dragon kit to the rear loops, but its not wide enough to do it; fits the front, though), so I've pondered the addition for added interest.

Thanks in advance :)

Gaz

Edited by GazB

• 1 month later...

That may be an unplugged hole in the market, given how popular M1s are. Not into modern armour, I must admit, but I'd want this if I was. Anyway, I did some digging out of curiosity and found, as you probably have, that buying the relevant Tamiya or Trumpeter kits seems to be the only option. Not the best value for you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ade H said:

That may be an unplugged hole in the market, given how popular M1s are. Not into modern armour, I must admit, but I'd want this if I was. Anyway, I did some digging out of curiosity and found, as you probably have, that buying the relevant Tamiya or Trumpeter kits seems to be the only option. Not the best value for you.

Yeah it seems that's the only way to do it unfortunately. Weird how years ago they sold more accessories than they do now. Or they seem to sell more accessories for Russian armour than Western.

Ah well.

Thanks, anyway, Ade :)

Gaz

• Like 1