1/35 - CB90 Fast Assault Craft by Tiger Model

madcat911

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great! Will be large and so will the price but I won't let that stop me. Will also need a lot of extras from Life Resin etc to bring up to SEAL boat configuration which will look awesome with all them guns. Can't wait!

• 11 months later...

Anyone got one of these? I saw a pic of one in the forum a few minutes ago and immediately fell in like with it. I have a fondness for Swedish military design, and it's a good scale :)

21 hours ago, Mike said:

Anyone got one of these? I saw a pic of one in the forum a few minutes ago and immediately fell in like with it. I have a fondness for Swedish military design, and it's a good scale :)

Hi boss man,

they were selling very well in Malaysia.....few months back.....I think they still can be obtained locally. If you like I can check for you...and advise.....

rgds

brian

22 hours ago, Mike said:

It's available from some US and Chinese vendors on Ebay, sadly It doesn't look like they have a UK or European based retailer though.

It's a very tempting piece of plastic though !

I'd have thought Tiger Hobby would have been a shoe-in for that ;)

I've noticed the vendors on ebay, and that the prices vary wildly, from quite reasonable upwards. What would be the difference between the Swedish ones and the ones in the grey livery, or is it just colours and markings?

It's readily available in Sweden, and has been for quite some time.
Actually I just bought one as a present for a cousin of mine that turned 50 this past weekend. Got some bonus Swedish decals with it as well.