Modelcollect E-75 Walker Panzer

rotorheadtx

Talk about having a "dream job!"

Here the guys are at Modelcollect with its full-up steel die injection molding machinery and the latest computer assisted design systems at their disposal.  A company which is putting out one well received plastic scale model kit after another.  Kits who's execution is start of the art, who's accuracy and finesses of detail is excellent, and kit's who's range goes from armor to vehicles to aircraft.

And now the guys working for Modelcollect also get to conjure up such fantasy creations as this - and the 1/72nd scale Ratte, and a 1/72 Flak Tower!

Sure, they may not be to everyone's taste but it sure seems like Modelcollect is a fun place for kit designers to work!

• Like 3

:lol:I have just GOT to get me one of those!! Now, if only the Ratte was 1/72 instead of 1/144..........................!!!!!. Could almost be a 1940s " AT-AT!

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

4 hours ago, Albeback52 said:

:lol:I have just GOT to get me one of those!! Now, if only the Ratte was 1/72 instead of 1/144

You're in luck. The Modelcollect Ratte will be 1/72, at least if they ever get round to releasing it.

1024190-17918-52-pristine.jpg

Andy

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AndyRM101 said:

You're in luck. The Modelcollect Ratte will be 1/72, at least if they ever get round to releasing it.

1024190-17918-52-pristine.jpg

Andy

Thanks Andy!  Actually, I was getting mixed up with the Takom Landkreuzer Ratte which IS of course 1/144 scale! I love these "out of the box " (no pun intended) subjects. There will always be those who moan and whinge  about models of subjects that never actually materialised. To me anyway, that's immaterial. This is a manufacturer that at least is showing imagination.I am not primarily an AFV modeller but, I like to try other subjects and, to that end have acquired Modelcollect range of E-50/70/100 prototypes and hope to add the E-100/V-1 launcher and, Rheintochter launch vehicles. Now, who's for a Landkreuzer P.1500!!!?:lol:

Allan 

Edited by Albeback52

• 3 weeks later...