A Pair of 1/72 Kosciuszko Sqn Mig-29's

It looks like the 'Heroes of Kosciuszko' will be a popular scheme in this Group Build, and I plan on a adding a couple more - the man and the squadron can not get enough recognition in my opinion.

Here is where my 1/72 Kosciuszko squadron collection stands so far.

I guess it's time to add some jets to the mix, and this Group Build is the perfect opportunity.

I'm planning on using the Italeri and Trumpeter kits.

I've got a few aftermarket bits winging their way here now as well. Can't wait to get started!

• Like 9

I have to follow a Kosciusko squadron build; It's in 1/72 too - perfect :)

Good luck for an enjoyable build Cookie.

:popcorn: 

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 2

Those spits are beautiful! And two tribute MiGs! Il have to research this chap, given the depth of attention you pay in tribute, he must be a real hero. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Those links are great thanks for putting them in. The 303 squadron stuff I am looking forward to finishing tonight! Brilliant.

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 1

welcome aboard Cookie, those are funny looking MiG's! :D

Wow this has become a popular choice! Sorry to say as an ignorant colonial i really know nothing about this squadron, so i guess that's my job for today!

Looking forward to following your build and seeing what AM stuff you're going to add, so good luck with the build and look forward to seeing the new squadron additions.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Cookie,

Looking forward to your build, especially the Italeri one, as I'm also building this kit.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Thanks for the interest everybody. I'm sorry to say that my bench is currently packed up in boxes as I'm hoping to sell my house soon. Hopefully things will move quickly and I'll be back at it before the GB deadline gets too close!

• Like 3