Brief guide to using Flickr

Roy vd M.

Success. Awesome  y’all great. Thanks so much for al y’all help 😎😎  that’s my Revell 1/48 F15e brush painted  bout 4 year ago 

I’ve been in contact with Flickr and I will now have to switch my browser, as apparently Explorer to too frikkin’ old now. I was using my iPad yesterday and this morning but now that’s not working either. Just what the HECK is wrong with the world! I just want to post some pictures on a model builders forum. I’m not attacking anyone’s beliefs or fomenting revolution. I just want to post some airplane pictures.

with blood pressure rising, Chris.

• Sad 1

Having problems transferring from Flikr to BM. The photos uploaded OK but I can't transfer them, when I try to select individual photos I only get the cursor and not the ' pointing finger '. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance.

John

On 07/03/2019 at 20:15, dogsbody said:

I’ve been in contact with Flickr and I will now have to switch my browser, as apparently Explorer to too frikkin’ old now. I was using my iPad yesterday and this morning but now that’s not working either. Just what the HECK is wrong with the world! I just want to post some pictures on a model builders forum. I’m not attacking anyone’s beliefs or fomenting revolution. I just want to post some airplane pictures.

Come in, welcome to my world...

• Like 1

My IPad's Flickr is working fine again, but I still need to switch browser's on my PC. My daughter has been busy so couldn't help me yet. She has a 3-day weekend coming up so we'll do it then.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Trying all the same.  I keep getting the red bar highlight on part of the URL.

Would copyright issues cause this?

Ill try from the laptop instead to see if that works versus this IPad 

I've got my Flickr on Chrome now, so I'm using that again. Apparently, after my hard drive died 2 years ago, I had to get a phone company dude to come by and get my email working. As it wouldn't work on Explorer anymore, the dude added Chrome and put my email on that. When my daughter looked at it, she said " you've got Chrome " and quickly made the switch and told me what I needed to work it. Easy Pearsy Chicken Squeezy! Works slicker than snot on a doorknob.

46536903764_93e746702b_b.jpg

Chris

• 2 months later...

Any one help me.

I cannot get onto Flickr.

It comes up with this message.

identity.flickr.com redirected you too many times

Any ideas.

Tried removing cookies etc but still no joy.

Simon.

I've been accessing Flickr through Chrome for the last couple months. My old Explorer just won't cut it with Flickr anymore. I also do this forum through Chrome.

No problems using Flickr for me.

48216514707_3c5cc40f36_b.jpg

Chris

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, harveyb258 said:

I can't even get past the "update login" process. It seems to be stuck in the "oops, something went wrong" loop.....:boom:.:rant:

Well OK, it`s just not me then.

They were having problems on Sunday night when I saw the same message sir.

Anyhow, let`s hope they get it fixed soon.

Simon.

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, DaveRob said:

Hope no one minds me trying to post an image on here...

Everybody is offtopicing my topic by posting photos of model (-kits) :(

(Seriously, no problem obviously, this is THE designated topic to do testing like that... picture come through here by the way, looks good!)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaveRob said:

Hope no one minds me trying to post an image on here... before I start my Build thread I would like to know if I have the sizes and links right

48707198563_2d75c9348e_z.jpg

Dave, you picture is sized 640x480. It's okay. but something in the 800x600 range would be better.

Chris

• Like 1